28 Feb RN Charge Nurse – Nursing Home (Great Neck, NY)
Recruit Secure is collaborating with a Skilled Nursing Facility (about 200 beds) located in Great Neck, NY who is looking for an experienced RN Charge Nurse to join their team. The RN Charge Nurse will be responsible to supervise the medical staff caring for a number of residents as well as the main point of contact for information, training and problem resolution for the unit. Additionally, the Charge Nurse maintains and oversees staffing levels, oversees patient care, and ensures adherence to established policies/procedures.
Salary is dependent on experience. A generous benefit package is offered and there are many opportunities for growth.
- BSN degree
- Active New York RN license
- At least 2 years’ experience in a Nursing Facility
- At least one year of Supervisory Experience of medical staff including administrating shifts and duty hours.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate and lead a team