30 May RN MDS Assessor- Nursing Home (Brooklyn, NY)
Posted at 21:34h in 0 Comments
Recruit Secure is collaborating with a large (200+ bed) Skilled Nursing Facility located in Brooklyn, NY that is seeking an experienced RN MDS Assessor. The MDS Assessor is responsible to oversee the entire patient assessment process and ensuring that assessments and care plans are done accurately and in a timely manner. Additionally, the MDS Coordinator will monitor all MDS care plan documentation to ensure that the documentation is present in the medical records to support MDS coding and to comply with all regulatory guidelines. The MDS Assessor is an important member of the Nursing Services team.
Salary range is dependent on experience. A full and generous benefits package is included.
- Monitoring & auditing clinical records, ensuring accuracy & timeliness.
- Review documentation and make appropriate recommendations,
- Assist with chart audits.
- Prepare, file and track electronic paperwork submissions
- Ensures that the facility adheres to all regulatory requirements and current standards of practice in relation to the MDS care planning process
- Prepare assessment schedules
- Attend Care plan assessment meetings
- Completing all required documentation for medical records
- Collaboratively works with the resident, family and interdisciplinary team.
- Reviews clinical records for accuracy and compliance with MDS coding.
- Active RN license from the State of New York.
- Experience in long-term care and at least 1-year job-related experience in the MDS process.
- Expertise working with MDS 3.0
- Strong Experience with Medicaid, Medicare – CMI scoring
- Must have familiarity with various computer software.
- Must be efficient, organized, detail –oriented and flexible.
- Self -directed but team-oriented
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.