18 Jul Maintenance Director – Nursing Home (Yonkers, NY)
Recruit Secure is collaborating with a large (200+ bed) Skilled Nursing Facility located in Yonkers, NY that is seeking an experienced Maintenance Director. The Director is responsible to support and oversee all aspects of the Nursing Home which includes electrical, plumbing, HVAC, and mechanical and operational systems repairs. Additionally, the Director must be knowledgeable in State and Federal codes and regulations for skilled nursing homes. The successful Maintenance Director candidate will have demonstrated successfully maintaining a skilled nursing facility and managing a staff. This position is part of the leadership team and actively participates in the success of State and Federal DOH surveys. Salary is dependent on experience. A generous full benefit package is included.
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Maintenance Director/ Facilities Manager
- Must have experience in a Skilled Nursing Home/Long term care
- Must have working knowledge of a wide range of physical and operational systems found in Nursing Homes (Electrical, HVAC, carpentry, plumbing including handling of bio-hazardous waste, ground maintenance, etc.)
- Experience managing Maintenance personnel as well as working with outside Contractors and Vendors.
- Knowledge of State and Federal Rules and Regulations governing Nursing Home operations and maintenance.
- Experience supporting DOH surveys.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to talk with Management and interdisciplinary team members.