18 Jul Housekeeping Director – Nursing Home (Yonkers, NY)
Recruit Secure is collaborating with a large (200+ bed) Skilled Nursing Facility located in Yonkers, NY that is seeking an experienced, hands-on Housekeeping Director. The Director is responsible to support and oversee the daily operations of the Housekeeping and Laundry departments. The Director ensures that the facility is kept cleaned and sanitary at all times and is in compliance with Federal, State, and local regulations. Additionally, the Director will ensure that established infection control protocols and standard precaution practices are maintained at all times. The successful Housekeeping Director candidate will have demonstrated successfully managing a Nursing Home staff within budget and participated in DOH Nursing Home surveys and interacts with residents, families and staff in a warm and respectful manner. Salary is dependent on experience. A generous full benefit package is included.
- At least 2 years’ experience working in Skilled Nursing Homes
- At least 2 years’ experience in a supervisory role
- Knowledge of State and Federal Rules and Regulations governing Nursing Homes
- Stays abreast of safety and infectious control regulations and protocols
- Experience supporting DOH surveys.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to talk with Management and interdisciplinary team members as well as residents and families.
- Ability to assign duties and assure completion of tasks.
- Ability to train and update staff where required and support quality improvement initiatives
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.